Food & Hospitality
Wellings residents are provided a range of healthy and delicious meal options that are locally sourced. Marquise Hospitality’s quality of service is based on the relationships they hold with the community.
Active Adult Living
At Wellings of Corunna, the only schedule is the one you make yourself. You have access to a 24-hour concierge service that will keep you informed on local events and ways to get involved in the community.
Health & Wellness
Wellings provides à la carte living with a world-class health care provider. Our Health and Wellness model means you only pay for the services you need, and a gym membership is included in your rent.
Welcome to Wellings of Corunna
The Wellings of Corunna is the first of its kind in Southern Ontario, with over 140,000 square feet of community space and 132 apartments for active adults 55-plus.
Choose from 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, and two bedroom apartments, all with full-sized kitchens (including stainless steel fridge, stove, and dishwasher), private balconies, walk-in showers, and an in-suite washer and dryer. The Wellings of Corunna offers retirement and community living for adults seeking to transition into a simplified and easier life without changing their active lifestyle. It’s maintenance-free living located in a neighbourhood that is beautifully maintained with plenty of bike and walking paths, historical churches, and that is close to open water and perfect to view sunsets.
Check out the floor plans for all our available units below!
Located in beautiful Lambton County, The Wellings of Corunna offers the tranquility of country living with all the conveniences the nearby town has to offer. In fact, Wellings of Corunna is just a few minutes away from the St. Clair River and the many beautiful parks and beaches surrounding the shores of Lake Huron! Situated near Sarnia and the Blue Water Bridge to Michigan, you are just a short drive away from an exciting visit to either of these popular destinations.
EXPECT MORE FOR LESS THAN YOU EXPECT
- Full-sized kitchen including stainless steel fridge, stove, and dishwasher
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Private outdoor balcony or patio
- Walk-in shower
- Theatre and games room
- Water feature
- Private dining room for larger gatherings
- Signature 8,000-square-foot Atrium and restaurant
- Nightly complimentary dining service in the restaurant
- Fully equipped health and wellness gym
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- Bikes for use of the community
- Mail delivery to secured area
- Fully landscaped exterior patio
- Pets are family, and all family is welcome
- Fenced-in pet park
- On site home health care offered by the VON