Living Well at Wellings
- One-bedroom & den
- Optional covered parking with additional storage
- Design your lifestyle with a la carte services in a maintenance free community
Comfort and Convenience
- 24-hour concierge services, on-site management and mail delivery
- Fitness centre, fitness classes, and spa services
- Dog park
- Private dining room and craft room
- Daily dinner service freshly prepared and served in the Atrium Restaurant
- Full-sized kitchen with appliances
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Optional catering
- Guest suite
- Theme nights in the Atrium Restaurant and licensed lounge
- Pub and games area
- Piano, live music, and entertainment
- Big screen TV with theatre seating
- Social clubs, paint nights, TED talks
- Transportation for scheduled outings by LEO
A New Concept in
55+ Community Living
You’re too young to live in a retirement home, so why consider it? Discover freedom living in a community lifestyle, with larger apartments, fully equipped kitchens, a full range of amenities you choose from and our signature atrium living. The Wellings concept promotes complete independence, lots of amenity choices and modern conveniences you will appreciate.
Welcome to Wellings
Say “hello” to freedom living, Wellings style! Where the details are thoughtfully planned with your every comfort in mind. It’s a fun place to call home, where privacy is respected, and community is everything.
Award Winning Communities
Imagined, designed, developed, and managed by Nautical Lands Group, recognized as a Global and National innovator and leader the 55 plus multi-unit residential category. Together, with our residents, we are re-defining how retirement living is perceived and experienced. Our motto is Re-think, Re-wire, Re-new! Visit the Wellings and let us introduce you to a whole new way of living your life.
Our Wellings hosts and managers are the best of the best and love to see the mind-shift that occurs once residents experience the freedom that comes with living at Wellings. “No pressure, no schedule or maintenance. Just the freedom to live life the way I want to.” – Wellings Resident.